kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Centuries:||19th century – 20th century – 21st century|
|Decades:||1930s 1940s 1950s – 1960s – 1970s 1980s 1990s|
|Years:||1964 1965 1966 – 1967 – 1968 1969 1970|
- February 1 - The Loud House franchise by Mel Brooks.
- February 2 – The American Basketball Association is formed.
- February 15 – Chicago, a musical group forms
- March 13 – Indira Gandhi becomes prime minister of India.
- April 28 – Montreal hosts Expo '67.
- May 1 – Elvis Presley married Priscilla Beaulieu.
- June 5 – June 10 – The Six-Day War
- November 30 – Pakistan Peoples Party is founded by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
- December 3 – Dr. Christiaan Barnard transplanted the first heart.
- The Summer of Love
- Blue Öyster Cult forms.
- Jethro Tull forms.
- February 10 – Laura Dern, American actress
- February 20 – Kurt Cobain, rock musician (d. 1994)
- March 17 – Debi Derryberry, American actress
- May 7 – Martin Bryant, Australian criminal
- June 19 – Mia Sara, American actress
- June 20 – Nicole Kidman, American-Australian actress
- July 23 - Philip Seymour Hoffman, American actor (d. 2014)
- October 16 – Davina McCall, English television presenter
- October 28 – Julia Roberts, American actress
- November 7 – David Guetta, French DJ
- November 16 – Lisa Bonet, American actress
- November 22 – Boris Becker, tennis player
- November 28 – Anna Nicole Smith, American actress (d. 2007)
- December 17 – Gigi D'Agostino, Italian musician and DJ
- December 19 – Criss Angel, American illusionist
- January 3 – Jack Ruby, killer of Lee Harvey Oswald
- January 4 – Donald Campbell, waterspeed/landspeed record seeker.
- April 19 – Konrad Adenauer, German statesman
- July 8 – Fatimah Jinnah, Pakistani Mother of the Nation.
- October 9 – Che Guevara, Argentinian Marxist revolutionary (b. 1928)
- December 10 – Otis Redding, American singer
- Nobel Prize in Physics – Hans Albrecht Bethe, American physicist
- Chemistry – Manfred Eigen, Ronald George Wreyford Norrish, George Porter
- Medicine – Ragnar Granit, Haldan Keffer Hartline, George Wald
- Literature – Miguel Angel Asturias, Guatemalan writer
- Peace – not awarded
- Bonnie and Clyde
- The Dirty Dozen
- Fearless Vampire Killers
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
- The Graduate
- To Sir With Love
- In the Heat of the Night
- All You Need is Love – The Beatles
- Daydream Believer – The Monkees
- Groovin' – The Young Rascals
- Happy Together – The Turtles
- Hello Goodbye – The Beatles
- I'm A Believer – The Monkees
- Incense And Peppermints – Strawberry Alarm Clock
- The Letter – The Box Tops
- Light My Fire – The Doors
- Ode to Billy Joe – Bobbie Gentry
- Ooh Baby – Bo Diddley
- Penny Lane – The Beatles
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- Ruby Tuesday – The Rolling Stones
- To Sir With Love – Lulu
- Windy – The Association
- 003½: The Adventures of James Bond Junior – R.D. Mascott (Arthur Calder-Marshall)
- The Arrangement – Elia Kazan
- The Chosen – Chaim Potok
- Christy – Catherine Marshall
- The Confessions of Nat Turner – William Styron
- The Crows of Pearblossom – Aldous Huxley
- Death of a President – William Manchester
- Down These Mean Streets – Piri Thomas
- The Eighth Day – Thornton Wilder
- The Exhibitionist – Henry Sutton
- The Gabriel Hounds – Mary Stewart
- Go to the Widow-Maker – James Jones
- Ice – Anna Kavan
- I Heard the Owl Call My Name – Margaret Craven
- Jerusalem the Golden – Margaret Drabble
- Killing Time – Thomas Berger
- Miramar – Naguib Mahfouz
- One Hundred Years of Solitude – Gabriel García Márquez
- Rosemary's Baby- Ira Levin
- The Silent Cry- Oe Kenzaburo
- Topaz – Leon Uris
- Where Eagles Dare – Alistair MacLean
- Wild Season – Allan W. Eckert