kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
The boron group, also known as Group III and Group 13, is a group of elements on the periodic table. Most of its members are poor metals, except for boron. Boron is a semimetal. The rest of the elements are soft metals.
- Boron, brittle hard black semimetal
- Aluminium, common soft silvery metal
- Gallium, easily melted silvery metal
- Indium, soft silvery metal
- Thallium, highly toxic very soft metal
- Nihonium, unstable manmade element