kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
No uses for ununtrium are known. What darmstadtium looks like is not known because not enough has been made to see it with human eyesight. Using trends in the Periodic Table it could be soft, silver color, very reactive metal like sodium.
On February 1 2004 ununtrium and ununpentium were discovered. A team of Russian scientists at Dubna from the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research and American scientists at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory first reported the chemical elements.
- Morita et al., Experiment on the Synthesis of Element 113 in the Reaction 209Bi(70Zn, n)278113, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn., Vol. 73, No.10.
- press release in Japanese
- Japanese scientists create heaviest ever element
- Discovering element 113 Riken News. Accessed 23 November 2006.
- WebElements.com - Uut
- Uut and Uup Add Their Atomic Mass to Periodic Table
- Apsidium - Ununtrium
- Discovery of Elements 113 and 115
- Discovery of New Superheavy Elements 113 and 115
- Superheavy elements