kidzsearch.com > wiki
Script error: No such module "Nihongo". was a Script error: No such module "Nihongo". after Bun'an and before Kyotoku. This period started in July 1449 and ended in July 1452. During this time, the emperor was Script error: No such module "Nihongo"..
Events of the Hōtoku era
- 8 May 1449 (Hōtoku 1, 16th day of the 4th month): Shogun Ashikaga Yoshimasa is honored with the gift of a sword from the emperor.
- 1451 (Hōtoku 3, 7th month ): A diplomatic mission from the Ryukyu Islands is received for the first time in Heian-kyō (Kyoto).
- 1451 (Hōtoku 3, 8th month ): Shogun Yoshimasa sent a letter to the Emperor of China.
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Hōtoku" in Japan encyclopedia, p. 360.
- Nussbaum, "Go-Hanazono Tennō," p. 252; Titsingh, Isaac. (1834). Annales des empereurs du Japon, pp. 331-347.
- Titsingh, p. 345.
- Titsingh, p. 346; Satow, Ernest. (1882) "Notes on Loochoo" in Transactions of the Asiatic Society of Japan, Vols. 1-2, p. 1, citing Arai Hakuseki. The Ryukyuan embassy in Edo was mentioned in an 1832 French translation of Script error: No such module "Nihongo". by Hayashi Shihei -- see Klaproth, Julius. (1832). San kokf tsou ran to sets, ou Aperçu général des trois royaumes, pp. 176.
- National Diet Library, "The Japanese Calendar" -- historical overview plus illustrative images from library's collection
- Okinawa Prefectural Archives, 島津氏の琉球侵攻 (in Japanese)
|Era or nengō: